Vickie Hines About Vickie Hines Mrs. Southern States International 2013 Sponsors of Vickie Hines Contact Vickie Hines Image Map

Monday, May 28, 2012

Sweet Home Alabama

April was a fun month because it included a trip to The Competitive Image in Dothan, Alabama.  Talk about a pageant contestant's dream store, The Competitive Image is it!  Anything and everything a contestant needs, from photos, to makeup, to clothes, to jewelry, can be found in this fine store.  Not only is the store beautiful, the staff is top notch.  Joey helped me pick out the clothes I needed based on what styles and colors compliment me.  Clay is a makeup and hair artist, and his ability to put me at ease helped me relax and be myself while he took my pictures.  He is a magnificent photographer.  Terri takes care of all the details and is a joy to work with.  While there, I had the honor of meeting Mary Richardson, our national director, and Sherri Hill, fashion designer and clothier of entertainment stars and pageant queens.  Meeting them was just plain wonderful!