Vickie Hines About Vickie Hines Mrs. Southern States International 2013 Sponsors of Vickie Hines Contact Vickie Hines Image Map

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Home, home on the ranch...............

Billy and I are home from Chicago and the Mrs. International 2012 Pageant.  We had a great time, and because I took a boat tour, I learned a little of the history of Chicago.  I wanted to see more historic sites, but there was no time!  Preparing for a large production pageant is hard work, but Billy was able to kick back and get some rest.  I am planning on blogging a little about each day of the pageant, but I have a few things to catch up on at home first.  The new Mrs. International 2012 is Sarah Bazey.  She was Mrs. Minnesota and a burn survivor.  I met many people and made new friends and even did some life coaching in Chicago!  Most of all, I want to say thank you to all the folks who supported and prayed for me.  Hearts of Love's message is spreading.  Maybe a little slower than I have hoped, but I will reach as many people as I can.  When someone is overwelmed by a traumatic event, they often do not know what to do or where to turn.  I am working to see they know to turn to Hearts of Love.