Vickie Hines About Vickie Hines Mrs. Southern States International 2013 Sponsors of Vickie Hines Contact Vickie Hines Image Map

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Because he loves me..............

I do not know where to begin to thank my husband, Billy, for his unconditional support of me.  When I made the decision to become a volunteer for Hearts of Love, he volunteered to be my helper, and he is doing a great job!  Being a life coach is not without its challenges, and when I need to vent, Billy listens and encourages me.  He is also my biggest fan as I continue my hope of becoming Mrs. International 2012.  The pageant world is no place for the faint of heart, and while many men would have headed for higher ground long ago, Billy is riding the wave with me, and we are having fun together.  Thank you, Billy, for staying with me for the "long haul".  I love you.