Vickie Hines About Vickie Hines Mrs. Southern States International 2013 Sponsors of Vickie Hines Contact Vickie Hines Image Map

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Team International

My Team International is composed of many people, beginning with my director and going all the way to my family doctor who is trying her best to get me over the bronchitis that has hindered me since February.  My pageant coach, clothier, phototographer and art technition have been professional and thorough.  Although I do not have years and years of experience as a pageant contestant, I have been associated with the pageant world for many years.  In all that time, I have never witnessed the level of talent and creativity my Team International brings to my corner.  I will be better prepared for my future because of them.